Entries Tagged as “Announcements”
Adobe ColdFusion | Adobe ColdFusion 10 | Adobe ColdFusion 11 | Announcements | Application Server | Updates
This post is to announce the availability of new updates to ColdFusion 11 and ColdFusion 10.
ColdFusion 11 Update 3
Most awaited update of ColdFusion 11 is available now. It includes support for JDK 8, Tomcat 7.0.54 and other platforms/servers/databases besides ~195 bug fixes (internal and external) in AJAX, Charting, Caching, Database, Language, Mobile Support, Net Protocols, Security and other areas.
For more details, refer this article.
ColdFusion 10 Update 15
This update includes a fix for vulnerability mentioned in the security bulletin APSB14-29.
For more details, refer this article.
Adobe ColdFusion | Adobe ColdFusion 11 | Announcements
Adobe is running a ColdFusion User survey to understand various aspects related to ColdFusion such as product satisfaction, product usage, platform usage, purchase process, access to training resources and issues related to hiring CF developers. Adobe is working with a third party research organization to host and analyze the results from this survey.
Survey will approximately take 20 mins of your time, but the detail in the survey may provide valuable insights into making the product, that you care for, so much better and relevant.
Here is the link for the survey. The survey will be available for the next couple of weeks. Any assistance in promoting the survey link on social media or within your organizations will help!
Adobe ColdFusion | Adobe ColdFusion 11 | Announcements | Updates
ColdFusion 11 Update 3 early access build is being made available for your testing and feedback/suggestions
Follow the instructions below to apply this update:
1. Navigate to ColdFusion Administrator -> Server Updates -> Updates
2. Under Settings tab, check "Automatically Check for Updates" check box
3. Change the Site URL to http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/coldfusion/PR/updates.xml.
4. Click Submit to save your changes
5. Under Available Updates tab, click on “Check for Updates” button.
6. "ColdFusion 11 Update 3" should be listed under "Available updates".
7. Click on "Download and Install" to install the update.
We look forward to your valuable feedback and suggestions.
Issues_Fixed (list of bugs fixed in this release)
Release_Notes (covers what's new in this update and known issues)
NOTE: In case, you have configured local site for receiving the update notifications, then please take back up of the URL before changing it to the above provided URL.
Adobe ColdFusion | Adobe ColdFusion 11 | Announcements | CF Summit | ColdFusion | ColdFusion 11 | Mobile
ColdFusion 11 provides a single platform to develop, test, and debug mobile applications in one end-to-end workflow leveraging your existing CFML skills.
The Adobe ColdFusion Team is sponsoring a mobile application contest where the winner will receive a $1000.00 gift card prize. More details below.
- The application must be built using the mobile feature set of ColdFusion 11
- All entries must be received by midnight Pacific Time on December 15th, 2014.
- All application source code needs to be uploaded to Github
- Github repo must be public
- No private submissions will be accepted
- There is no specific requirement for application functionality
- All applications need to compile to an android app and be installable
- To submit your entry, email email@example.com with a brief description
Adobe ColdFusion 11 | Announcements | Application Server | ColdFusion 11 | Splendor
The first update for ColdFusion 11 is now available to you for install from within the administrator via the update mechanism.
Here is the link for the associate technote which details out the important issues fixed.
EDIT: There is an upcoming update (post update 1) that has more than 100+ bugs fixed for CF10 and CF11 along with updated platform support for recent releases of OS, Application Servers, Java 8 and Databases. The intent of this first update was to release some of the critical issues blocking CF11 use sooner than making it a part of the larger upcoming update.