Entries Tagged as “Announcements”
Adobe ColdFusion | Adobe ColdFusion 11 | Announcements | Updates
ColdFusion 11 Update 3 early access build is being made available for your testing and feedback/suggestions
Follow the instructions below to apply this update:
1. Navigate to ColdFusion Administrator -> Server Updates -> Updates
2. Under Settings tab, check "Automatically Check for Updates" check box
3. Change the Site URL to http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/coldfusion/PR/updates.xml.
4. Click Submit to save your changes
5. Under Available Updates tab, click on “Check for Updates” button.
6. "ColdFusion 11 Update 3" should be listed under "Available updates".
7. Click on "Download and Install" to install the update.
We look forward to your valuable feedback and suggestions.
Issues_Fixed (list of bugs fixed in this release)
Release_Notes (covers what's new in this update and known issues)
NOTE: In case, you have configured local site for receiving the update notifications, then please take back up of the URL before changing it to the above provided URL.
Adobe ColdFusion | Adobe ColdFusion 11 | Announcements | CF Summit | ColdFusion | ColdFusion 11 | Mobile
ColdFusion 11 provides a single platform to develop, test, and debug mobile applications in one end-to-end workflow leveraging your existing CFML skills.
The Adobe ColdFusion Team is sponsoring a mobile application contest where the winner will receive a $1000.00 gift card prize. More details below.
- The application must be built using the mobile feature set of ColdFusion 11
- All entries must be received by midnight Pacific Time on December 15th, 2014.
- All application source code needs to be uploaded to Github
- Github repo must be public
- No private submissions will be accepted
- There is no specific requirement for application functionality
- All applications need to compile to an android app and be installable
- To submit your entry, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description
Adobe ColdFusion 11 | Announcements | Application Server | ColdFusion 11 | Splendor
The first update for ColdFusion 11 is now available to you for install from within the administrator via the update mechanism.
Here is the link for the associate technote which details out the important issues fixed.
EDIT: There is an upcoming update (post update 1) that has more than 100+ bugs fixed for CF10 and CF11 along with updated platform support for recent releases of OS, Application Servers, Java 8 and Databases. The intent of this first update was to release some of the critical issues blocking CF11 use sooner than making it a part of the larger upcoming update.
Adobe ColdFusion | Adobe ColdFusion 10 | Announcements | CF Summit | ColdFusion | ColdFusion 11 | General
We are pleased to officially announce the next Adobe ColdFusion Summit to be held October 16th and 17th at Aria Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada. It's going to be even better than last year and pricing remains very low at $299 early bird rate through July!
Adobe ColdFusion | Announcements
You may be aware of a new community initiative happening to promote, create and manage open source solutions for ColdFusion. This team directly addresses one of the key challenges that ColdFusion has when compared other competing technologies.
There more than 100 developers already churning out interesting open source solutions as a part of Team CF Advance.
If you are interested to join the team, drop a note to Denard Springle - email@example.com or use their signup form available here.
Happy holidays everyone and I wish you a great year ahead.