ColdFusion 11 Update 11 and ColdFusion Update 22 early access builds are now available for your testing and feedback. Please note that these are test builds and should not be used in a production environment.
Follow the steps below to apply the update.
- Navigate to ColdFusion Administrator -> Server Updates -> Updates.
- Under Settings tab, check "Automatically Check for Updates" check box
- Change the Site URL to https://cfdownload.adobe.com/pub/adobe/coldfusion/PR/updates.xml.
- Click Submit to save your changes.
- Under the "Available Updates" tab, click on the “Check for Updates” button.
- "ColdFusion 11 Update 11" or "ColdFusion 10 Update 22" should be listed under the "Available updates" tab.
- Click on the "Download and Install" button to install the update.
In case, you have configured local site for receiving the update notifications, then please take back up of the URL before changing it to the prerelease URL.