Come join the Adobe team as we begin the year with a series of events on the East Coast! Breakfast will be provided, and you'll hear about the latest roadmap and direction of Adobe ColdFusion along with more detailed plans over then next couple of years.
The events will be held from 8:00am to 11:00am at hotels in the following locations.
February 13: Philadelphia, PA
Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
1201 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
February 15: Durham, NC
Marriott at Research Triangle Park
4700 Guardian Drive
Durham, NC 27703
February 17: Orlando, Fl
JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes
4040 Central Florida Parkway
Orlando, FL 32837
Please RSVP with the number of attendees to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
See you there!
This post is to announce the release of ColdFusion 11 Update 11 and ColdFusion 10 Update 22.
Update 11 and Update 22 fix approximately 164 and 45 bugs respectively. For the list of bugs fixed in these updates, refer the following documents:
Bugs fixed with Update 11
Bugs fixed with Update 22
Follow the steps below to apply the updates:
- Navigate to ColdFusion Administrator -> Server Updates -> Updates.
- Switch to the "Settings" tab.
- Ensure that the update site URL is set to the right value by clicking on the "Restore Default URL" button.
- Click on "Submit changes" to save your changes.
- Switch to "Available Updates" tab. Click on "Check for Updates".
- "ColdFusion 11 Update 11" or "ColdFusion 10 Update 22" should be listed under the "Available updates" tab.
- Click on the "Download and Install" button to install the update.
Refer the following technotes for instructions and other details related to the updates:
To apply these updates manually, download the required update by clicking on one of the applicable links below:
ColdFusion 11 Update 11 jar
ColdFusoin 10 Update 22 jar
To run the downloaded jar, execute the following command:
java -jar <jar-file-dir>/hotfix_0xx.jar
You should use the JRE used by ColdFusion for running the update jar (for standalone CF, it should be <cf_root>/jre/bin)
For further details on the manual application of the updater follow this help article.
The build number after applying this update should be:
11,0,11,301867 for ColdFusion 11;
10,0,22,301868 for ColdFusion 10.
We would like to inform you that we have moved to a new bug tracking and reporting application called “Tracker". This was necessary as internally at Adobe, we have now transitioned to JIRA for issue/bug tracking for all the products. While functionally Tracker is similar to the BugBase application, there are still few inherent differences, that we thought, we should highlight. The same have been listed below:
1. While logging a bug, you will see a field, Component, which is equivalent to Product Area in BugBase. Any Component in Tracker is a combination of Product Area: SubArea, for example, Administrator: Admin API, Administrator: Code Analyser.
2. You will also see fields "Status, Resolution & Reason Code", which is equivalent to BugBase’s "Status, State & Reason".
3. 'Duplicate ID' for any old bugs would be seen as a part of 'Bug Description'.
4. Voting comments for old bugs would not be seen. However, count of votes is visible for all the old bugs.
There are some issues with Tracker that we are currently working on . While using Tracker, you may face:
- Issues in receiving mail notifications for any change in a bug.
- Some discrepancies in the number of bugs, that you had logged or voted for.
- Some discrepancies in the number of comments in the bug(s).
- The field “Reported By” for all bugs is missing.
As always, we request you to test drive our new bug tracking system and send your valuable feedback, so that, we can enhance the overall user experience. We will keep you posted once we fix the issues listed above.