ColdFusion 10 update 11 is now available for download within the ColdFusion 10 administrator. This is a significant update as it has more than 50 fixes across various areas of the product.
The most noteworthy additions are the support for Microsoft SQL Server 2012, MySQL 5.6 and 64-bit COM interoperability.
Here are the key areas and some fixes made in this update:
1. JSON – serialization issues
2. Caching – ORM secondary cache and cached query with query params,
3. File Management – Spreadsheet tag working with VFS files
4. Hotfix Installer – Error notification if a problem is encountered during hotfix installation
5. REST Services – Issues with RestInitApplication
6. Scheduler – onMisfire event handler, PauseAll/ResumeAll, Scheduled tasks – migrated or from CAR
7. Security – Accesing public methods of a CFC via WebSockets
8. Web Container/Tomcat – CGI.server_port, IIS custom error handlers
9. Web Services – IIS virtual folders and https access
10. WebSocket – CGI scope reset and CFC returning CGI Scope
Details of each of the fixes in update 11 is available in here