NOTE: THIS POST has been made obsolete with the final release of these updates in Dec 2016. Please see the post announcing that.
The information below, this post and its comments, is left for history sake.
ColdFusion 11 Update 11 and ColdFusion Update 22 early access builds are now available for your testing and feedback. Please note that these are test builds and should not be used in a production environment.
Follow the steps below to apply the update.
- Navigate to ColdFusion Administrator -> Server Updates -> Updates.
- Under Settings tab, check "Automatically Check for Updates" check box
- Change the Site URL to https://cfdownload.adobe.com/pub/adobe/coldfusion/PR/updates.xml.
- Click Submit to save your changes.
- Under the "Available Updates" tab, click on the “Check for Updates” button.
- "ColdFusion 11 Update 11" or "ColdFusion 10 Update 22" should be listed under the "Available updates" tab.
- Click on the "Download and Install" button to install the update.To apply this update manually, download the required update by clicking on one of the applicable links below:To run the downloaded jar, execute the following command:java -jar <jar-file-dir>/hotfix_0xx.jarYou should use the JRE used by CF for running the update jar (for standalone CF, it should be <cf_root>/jre/bin)For further details on the manual application of the updater follow this help article.The build number after applying this update should be11,0,11,300779 (Pre-Release) for ColdFusion 11;10,0,22,300783 (Pre-Release) for ColdFusion 10.
In case, you have configured local site for receiving the update notifications, then please take back up of the URL before changing it to the prerelease URL.We will look forward to your valuable feedback and suggestions.