Thank you all for joining us last week at Adobe ColdFusion Developer Week! We hope you were able to gain additional knowledge in the remote sessions.
We would also like to thank our speakers for their time and committment to sharing knowledge with our amazing community in the below sessions.
- Security Enhancements in ColdFusion 2016: Dave Epler
- Mobile Applications Made Easy with ColdFusion: Dave Ferguson
- MVC With and Without a Framework: Nolan Erck
- Realtime with WebSockets: Giancarlo Gomez
- ColdFusion Performance Tuning and Caching: Brian Klaas
- CFML Features for More Modern Coding: Dan Fredericks
- ColdFusion 2016 Overview: Rakshith Naresh
- Exploring PDF Capabilities in ColdFusion: Elishia Dvorak
- Protecting APIs using CF 2016 API Manager: S V Pavankumar
- Extending PDF Capabilities using DDX: Mayur Jain