I am very excited to announce the availability of new public bugbase for ColdFusion that is built using ColdFusion. Here is the link. - The bugbase currently supports logging bug for ColdFusion Builder 2. - We are in the process of migrating old bugs to new bugbase and they should appear in some time. - You need to use search option to find/list bugs A big thanks to Vinu, Kunal, Manju and other folks on the CF/Watson team to make it happen.
- charlie arehart: Thanks, folks. And though neither of you speak to it, we'll assume this confirms...
- charlie arehart: Thanks for the update, Brian, and glad to have helped.
- Brian S: Yes, 300466 is from applying the update myself. Downloading the update from the...
- kishore: Hi Charlie,This is fixed.Thanks,kishore
- Adobe CF Summit 2017 Call for Speakers is Open Now!
- Adobe ColdFusion D.C. Summit April 18th Workshop Sold Out
- Windows 2016 support
- Adobe ColdFusion Events April 10-17
- Adobe ColdFusion Government Summit - Washington, D.C
- Visit the archives for more!