I presented an e-seminar, Everything about Mobile Application Development, on 10th April. Some of the attendees had asked me to share the presentation and source code of the application. So here are the links
I had added a few useful links at the end of the presentation, but the PDF (linked above) of slides does not show those links. So here they are -
- Shell apps
- Xcode - iOS Dev Center
- Android SDK - (if you want Android Emulator)
CFMobile related Blogs
- Simplify Mobile Application Development Using ColdFusion
- Creating database mobile application with ColdFusion Splendor
- CFMobile Example – Taking picture and uploading to ColdFusion server
- CFMobile Example – Using Geolocation APIs in ColdFusion Splendor
- CFClient – Understanding Battery Events
- CFMobile Example – Record and playback audio using ColdFusion Splendor
- Why does cfclient file upload API take callback functions?
- CFMobile Example – Accessing remote data from mobile application
- CFMobile - How to display CF query data returned from remote CFC
- New CF Mobile Project - Templates
- ColdFusion Thunder – It’s all new IDE
CFMobile related Videos
- ColdFusion Mobile Workflow in ColdFusion Splendor
- Getting Started With ColdFusion Mobile in Splendor
(shorter version of the first video – does not contain debug and inspect workflow)
Recently PhoneGap Build made some changes in the way they pick up PhoneGap plugins. Because of this if you package the application (CFMobileExpenseTracker) using Public Beta builds, then image attachement feature would not work. We have fixed this issue post public beta. However there is a work around in public beta build- In the PhoneGap project properties of ColdFusion Thunder, select 'Load the configuration from XML' option and use this config.xml.
You can find the recording of this e-seminar here.